2022 CIC Application
If you are an interested crafter, please fill out this application and submit it together with pictures of your handiwork.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
2022 Lease Agreement
The undersigned Crafter (“Crafter”) hereby makes application for space in Clawson PTSA/PTO’s juried craft show, CHRISTMAS IN CLAWSON CRAFT SHOW 2022 (“Lessor”), for which the undersigned agrees to pay the sum of Ninety and 00/100 Dollars ($90.00) for either a 10’ x 10’ gym/cafeteria space or a 20’ x 5’ hallway space, for one (1) day (“Space Fee”).
All Crafters are required to provide a craft item with a minimum value of Fifteen and 00/100 Dollars ($15.00) for the Event Raffle (“Craft Raffle Fee”) or add Fifteen and 00/100 Dollars ($15.00) to the table space fee. Table Fee (and Craft Raffle Fee, if applicable) shall be paid at the time of application and the craft donation dropped off during set-up time the day before the show or the day of the show in the Clawson High School Media Center or Clawson Middle School Media Center. (Lessor may lease a maximum of three (3) spaces.)
1. Crafter agrees to the following terms and conditions:
Lessor shall not be responsible for fire, theft, injury or legal action which might arise on the premises during the time occupied according to this Agreement.
2. Only handmade items may be sold. Baked goods are acceptable at the discretion of the Lessor. Crafter will not exhibit any other items than those which it has been juried for and as described in its Application herein. Crafter agrees to remove from display and sale those articles of an objectionable nature to Lessor.
3. Sub-leasing of spaces by Crafter is forbidden.
4. Collection of sales tax will be the sole responsibility of Crafter.
5. Private raffles by Crafter are expressly forbidden.
6. Lessor makes no representations as to the exact dimensions of individual spaces. Each space will accommodate an 8' x 3' table, which will be provided per space, at no additional charge, upon request of Crafter. One chair will be provided per space. Crafter must supply its own covering for 8' x 3' table. SPACE LOCATION WILL BE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF LESSOR.
7. There will be an additional Five and 00/100 Dollar ($5.00) charge for use of electricity. Crafter shall provide their own long, heavy-duty extension cord.
8. If Crafter does not participate in parking off-campus and chooses to keep their vehicle at the school parking lots they may not be welcomed back the following year and be subject to a $100.00 fee. If you are unable to ride the Shuttle Bus because of medical reasons, let us know. For more information regarding this, please see FAQ.
9. Crafter will not create a separate social media event page (on www.facebook.com or otherwise) duplicating or utilizing the official “39th Annual Christmas in Clawson Craft Show” social media event page (on www.facebook.com or otherwise). Crafter is encouraged, however, to share the official social media event page on their page(s) to help support attendance.
10. There will be absolutely NO REFUNDS after contract is accepted.
11. Crafter will set up the evening before the show or the day of the show beginning at 6:15 a.m. Crafter must be unloaded and set up by 8:30 a.m. or Crafter will forfeit their space. Doors will be closed at 8:30 a.m. Crafter will remain for the ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE SHOW.
12. No smoking/vaping are permitted anywhere in the building.
If loading/unloading assistance is made available by Lessor, and Crafter requests such assistance, Crafter holds Lessor harmless from any and all damage which might occur as a result of such assistance.
The undersigned Crafter has read the foregoing Lease Agreement, understands all of its provisions, and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions thereof.
Should you desire to complete a "paper" Application and Agreement, please CLICK HERE to download the form.